All the homes at Officers Field benefit from a 10 year Premier Guarantee warranty and all homes will receive Code for Sustainable Homes certification.
Sustainability features are very much a part of our general specification. Materials are chosen for durability and their reduced impact on the environment. All timber is from sustainably managed forestry and insulation products are selected to ensure their production process has no impact on the ozone layer.
- Modern fully fitted kitchens with fully integrated hob, oven, extractor hood and fridge/freezer. Choice of units depending on date of purchase.
- Built in dishwashers (some homes)
- Built in washer/dryers (some homes)
- Low energy A+ appliances
- Tiled splash backs
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Shaver light to bathroom and en-suite
- Quality wall tiling to en-suites, bathrooms and cloakrooms (fully tiled en-suites)
- En-suites provided with showers or baths as shown on the plans
- Some internal bathrooms with sun lights
- Highly efficient wood pellet heating/hot water systems (reduces carbon by over half)
- Rainwater harvesting (Cut’s water bills by almost half) (3 & 4 bedroom homes only)
- Water butts (1 & 2 bed homes)
- Timber double glazed windows
- High quality contemporary skirting and architrave
- Contemporary chrome door furniture
- Cabling for burglar alarms
- Timber faced garage doors
- Secure by design door and window locks
- Many of the homes are pre-fitted for photovoltaic panels
- Garden shed/cycle store to most homes
- Outside light
- Washing line to every dwelling (excluding coach houses)
- Kitchen recycling system
- Allocated parking and/or garaging for each dwelling
- High quality landscaping to communal areas
- Landscaped and turfed rear gardens with a range of planting
- Natural Portland stone walls to public boundaries
- High quality timber fencing between dwellings
*Images featured are of similar ZeroC developments of a similar specification.